The turkish coast shelters some of the most beautiful underwater landscapes in the Mediterrannean Sea and is an area ideallly suited to diving both for beginners and professionals. You will find many interesting dives in both deep and shallow waters, together with a surprising variety of species including turtles, seals and dolphins, all living in an unspoilt environment. Underwater reefs, caves and amphora fields make diving an unforgetable experience.
|09:00||Meeting and move from Antalya Kaleiçi head office and transfer to Kemer Port, 45 km west of Antalya.|
|10:00||Arrival to Kemer Marina. We will take our place on the boat and move 18 minutes away to Kiris Aquarium Bay. After basic training, our first dive will start in in a group with max. 5 diver. Each group is accompanied by at least 1 instructor.|
|13:00||Lunch is prepared during the diving and it is in Open Buffet. After we move for the second dives to Kiris Cave Bay.|
|14:15||We make our second dive in Kiris Cave.|
|17:30||Return to Kemer Marina and get on the transfer bus and to Antalya.|
|18:30||Return to Antalya.|
- Transfer service from the Hotel.
- Travel with comfortable air conditioned minibus.
- Travel incurence are included.
- Entrance Fees & Drinks are excluded.
- Lunch is inclusive and the drinks are ecxluded.
- The boat also has a dressing room with shower and WC.
- Photographs and underwater shots are made by a photographer. At the end of the tour, they can buy their photos.- Each diver have two dives in two different points. Amateur divers can dive max. 5 meters and takes 20-30 min. per dive.
- Certified divers use 2 dives, too . Each dive 50 bar and max 30 meters. Professional dive points are located at 31 meters deep the PARIS Sunken Ship, is one of the most important diving centers in the region. By the Three Islands, there are different sort of mediterrian fishes to see.
Tour Days: IN SEASON EVERYDAY 55.-€